With BBQs and summer gatherings in full swing, you may be looking for some recipe inspiration to try this season. Well fear not – Colief has you covered with some of our top picks to try this summer that are sure to be a hit with friends and family!
- Summer smoothie – if you are looking for something a bit lighter and more refreshing for breakfast this summer, so why not try making a healthy smoothie? We recommend trying these summer recipe to get you inspired.
- Cajun chicken drumsticks with charred pineapple wedges – this summer recipe is perfect for a quick easy BBQ dish, not only is it sure to be a crowd pleaser but looks delicious too!
- Summer pesto frittata – if you’re looking for a classic summer dinner dish with a bit of a twist, why not try this yummy pesto frittata.
- Panzanella – this dish is perfect if you need to use up some leftovers – simply use stale bread, ripe tomatoes and olive oil to replicate this famous Italian dish.
- Ice Lollies – what better way to cool down in this heat with some delicious homemade ice lollies. We love the look of these sunshine lollies that are not only refreshing but a healthier low calorie alternative too!
For more information and parenting tips visit our blog!