Babies are celebrated for their super soft skin, but many babies can develop cradle cap – dry or flaky patches on the scalp or irritated scalp – particularly in their first year. Dry, flaky skin on top of the head is a common condition for babies, and while it usually doesn’t cause any harm to little ones, it can be unsightly and distressing for you as a parent, so it’s reassuring to know that there’s a gentle solution on hand – Colief Baby Scalp Oil.
Colief Baby Scalp Oil is enriched with naturally derived ingredients including hydrating rosehip oil, healing chamomile, and nourishing Vitamin E to gently moisturise and soothe your baby’s skin and scalp. Below we have listed some simple tips if your baby has a dry flaky scalp:
- Wash your baby’s hair regularly with mild, unperfumed baby shampoo and gently loosen flakes with a soft brush.
- Simply massage a few drops of Colief Baby Scalp Oil into baby’s scalp to loosen any flakes and then gently brush the scalp with a soft baby brush to further loosen the flakes – don’t be tempted to pick them as this can cause infection.
- Hair may come away with the flakes, but do not worry, your baby’s hair will soon grow back
- If you suspect your baby’s cradle cap has become infected at any point make sure you speak with your GP or health visitor.
- For more information on Colief Baby Scalp Oil, head to our website at https://dev.catmedia.space/coliefcouk/baby-scalp-oil/