Returning to school after a long summer holiday can be pretty daunting for both parents and little ones. The last thing you need to be worrying about is picking up any germs and colds with the return to school.
We’ve pulled together some top tips to prevent that summer cold, as well as the best way to treat it for a speedy recovery.
- Washing your hands with warm water and soap is essential. We are all well versed in this over the last couple of years, for good reason! It is one of the key ways to prevent spreading and catching germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes or nose. If you come into contact with a virus, it can infect the body this way.
- Stay fit and healthy, and drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. This can be fruit juice or squash mixed with water too!
- If you or your little one do fall ill, one way to treat your symptoms is by trying the Colief Breathe Easy range. It contains a unique blend of natural ingredients, offering a soothing solution for easy breathing. The range includes the Colief Breathe Easy Patc and Colief Breathe Easy Rub. Colief Breathe Easy Patch is a gentle decongestant patch which can be worn on clothing or bedding which releases essential vapour’s into the room. Colief Breathe Easy Rub comes in a convenient stick format, which can be applied directly to the skin without any fuss or mess.
- Colief’s Breathe Easy Range contains eucalyptus oil which is one of the best natural remedies for congestion. It has an anti-inflammatory effect on the airways, relieving the blocked or runny noses experienced by many children. The use of eucalyptus as an ingredient has been balanced with peppermint, rosemary and lemon oils. These ingredients also assist in reducing discomfort and add naturally anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties to the product.
For more information on the Colief Breathe Easy range and where to buy, visit the Colief website at colief.co.uk. Why not check out our other blogs here at https://dev.catmedia.space/coliefcouk/category/blogs/