Whilst Christmas season is near, and everyone is well prepped to celebrate this festive season, unfortunately our plans can sometimes be dampened by the inevitable winter cold. However, this doesn’t mean we have to lose sleep over it. Colief’s Breathe Easy range, there are plenty of options to offer soothing solutions for easy breathing for you and your little one.
We’ve compiled some top tips for beating that common cold this winter. This means you and your family can have more time to enjoy the festivities and make the most of this special season!
- Drink enough fluids – Make sure your child drinks plenty of fluids. If your child has a cough, some warm water with lemon and honey can do wonders.
- Wash hands – Encourage the whole family to wash their hands regularly to stop the cold spreading.
- Get plenty of rest – Try not to overdo it. You will slow down your or your child’s recovery if you don’t rest up, anyways, we need an excuse to snuggle up on the sofa with a good Christmas film!
- Colief Breathe Easy Patch – Why not try the Colief Breathe Easy range? It contains a unique blend of natural ingredients which offer a soothing solution for easy breathing. The range includes the Breathe Easy Patch, which is a gentle decongestant patch that can be worn on clothing or bedding. It is suitable for children aged over three years. This disposable patch contains a comforting, natural blend of essential oils to help ease the discomfort of colds
- Colief Breathe Easy Vapour Rub – Alternatively, there is also the Breathe Easy Vapour Rub. This is a gentle, safe and convenient decongestant which is suitable for babies aged over three months. Colief Breathe Easy Vapour Rub comes in a convenient stick format, which can be applied directly to the skin without any fuss or mess.
For more information on the Colief Breathe Easy range, head to https://dev.catmedia.space/coliefcouk/colief-breath-easy/
Check out our other blogs