It might seem a tad early but pancake day will be upon us before we know it. Take a look at our top pancake recipes below, so you’re ready to get flipping in a couple of weeks!
- Tasty and nutritious – If you’re looking for a tasty recipe that doesn’t compromise your new year health goals, these yummy banana oat pancakes are the perfect option, using the sweetness of the bananas to replace adding sugar is genius.
- Switch it up with something savory – If you’re at home with the kids all day, why not have pancakes for lunch? This simple savoury pancake recipe is perfect with a side of cheddar cheese or ham.
- Pancakes or paintings – Why not get creative with the kids and ask them to make a design with their fruit and various pancake toppings. Not only will it keep them busy for a little while but it might even encourage them to eat some fruit at the same time!
- Lazy pancakes – These pancakes require minimal effort, washing up and ingredients, so if you’re stretched for time this pancake day, give these a try!
- Cinnamon roll style – Delicious. These cinnamon pancakes are bound to be a crowd pleaser, so if you enjoy cooking and want to try something a little different this year, this one’s for you!
- Tastes of Christmas – Don’t miss out…These Christmassy style pancakes by registered nutritionist Jenna Hope can be enjoyed all year round – find the full recipe here.
We’d love to know how you and the family get on with these pancake recipes this Shrove Tuesday – let us know by tagging @coliefbabycare on socials when sharing your snaps!
For more information on Colief Baby Face Balm and where to buy, head to our website here.