Colief Vitamin D3 (20ml)
- Easy to use Colief Vitamin D3 Drops can be mixed with food or a drink. In the case of babies, they can also be given the drops directly by mouth.
- Suitable from birth and comes with a convenient pipette as means of application
- Sunshine vitamin for immune support Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal growth and development of bones and teeth in children and the maintenance of bone growth in adults. It also helps maintain normal immune system function.
- Suitable for all the family Ideal solution for providing the required daily dose of vitamin D for babies, children and parents
- Free from Flavourings, added sugar, preservatives or colourant
See our Delivery & Returns page for more information
How to use Colief Vitamin D3 Drops
Mix Colief® Vitamin D3 Drops with food or a drink. In the case of babies, they can also be given directly by mouth.
Recommended Daily Intake
|Birth to 1 year*|
Up to 2 Drops
|Children 1 year +|
Up to 2 Drops
Up to 2 Drops
Do not exceed the recommended intake. *Not suitable for infants consuming 500ml or more formula milk daily. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If you have any concerns about taking vitamin D or giving it to infants/ young children you should seek professional medical advice.
How use Colief Vitamin D3 Drops
Colief Vitamin D3 Drops Awards
After being tested by 100 parents and an expert panel from a broad range of areas relating to parenting & child, product design and healthcare the National Parenting Product Awards revealed the results of the 2021 Awards.se of babies, they can also be given directly by mouth.
What are Colief Vitamin D3 Drops?
Suitable for all the family, Colief Vitamin D3 Drops is a food supplement rich in vitamin D3 and the ideal solution for providing the required dose of vitamin D3. The drops do not contain flavourings, added sugar, preservatives or colourant. Vitamin D is important for bone strength and development so it is particularly important for babies and children.
Top tips on getting enough Vitamin D
Ensure you and your children spend some time outside each day during the summer months before applying sunscreen. Sunscreen should be used to prevent sunburn. Some foods are fortified with vitamin D, including some yoghurts, some breakfast cereals and some bread. Try to incorporate these into your diet and eat oily fish once or twice a week. Take a daily supplement such as Colief Viamin D3 Drops to ensure you’re getting it in every day.
Why is vitamin D so important?
Improves muscle strength, Keeps your immune system strong, helps to fight off infections, Reduces your risk of falls, Helps low mood, Keeps your energy levels up.
How to use Colief Vitamin D Drops
“Mix Colief® Vitamin D3 Drops with food or a drink. In the case of babies, they can also be given the drops directly by mouth.
Breastfed Infants (Birth to 1 year)*: Up to 2 drops (10µg) every day
Children (1+ years): 2 drops (10µg) every day
Adults: 2 drops (10µg) every day
Nutritional Information: Each drop contains Vitamin D3 5µg (200IU)
* Not suitable for infants consuming 500ml or more formula milk daily. Do not exceed the recommended intake. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Keep cap closed when not in use. Do not use if cap seal is broken. “