ON LINE POLICY & TERMS AND CONDITIONS (TERMS) CROSSCARE LIMITED (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS CROSSCARE)
Effective Date: 5th February 2010
Company Name and Contact Details (Contact Us):
This web site is owned and operated by Crosscare Limited; of Broomhill Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. www.colief.com.
The trademarks: COLIEF®, REDUCE THE HOURS OF CRYING® are the sole and exclusive property of Crosscare Limited.
Name of the Product of the Company:
COLIEF ® Infant Drops
Details of the Product of the Company:
COLIEF Infant Drops Product contains Lactase Enzyme, Glycerol and Water. When added to a baby’s usual milk, COLIEF Infant Drops breaks down most of the lactose and makes the feed more easily digestible. COLIEF Infant Drops Product is a patented product.
Authorisations/Approvals for the Products:
COLIEF Infant Drops Product is a food supplement. COLIEF Infant Drops Product is not a medicinal Product.
Characteristics of the Products:
The active ingredient in COLIEF Infant Drops Product is lactase, an enzyme which occurs naturally within the body.
Price of the Product (including all taxes) and payment arrangements:
All pricing and payment arrangements are contained in the ‘Buy Colief’ section of this official website for COLIEF Infant Drops Product.
The governing currency of this website is EURO. However COLIEF Infant Drops Product may also be purchased in GBP Sterling or U.S. Dollars.
Arrangements for payment, delivery (including delivery costs):
All pricing and payment arrangements are contained in the ‘Buy Colief’ section of this website.
Rights of the Consumer to cancel contracts (cancellation procedures and conditions):
Cancellations and Refunds
Crosscare is committed to providing our customers with products that meet our customers’ needs. However, we understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the Product. If this is the case then the customer has the right to return the Product to the Company within 28 days of the Delivery Date for a replacement or full credit or refund as long as the goods are unused and are returned with the original packaging un-opened.
In the event of a refund, please note the refund will be made by the same method used to pay for the order. Credit card companies will only allow refunds to be made to the card used to pay for the original order. Please be aware that it can take as long as seven working days for a refund to be acknowledged by your credit card company. Your statutory rights are not affected.
To return an item, please enclose a note in the package stating why it is being returned, whether you would like a replacement or refund, your name, full address and a daytime telephone number. We do not keep individuals’ credit or debit card details for data protection reasons, so a member of our Customer Care Team will need to contact you to obtain this information before a refund can take place.
Address the package to Crosscare Ltd., Broomhill Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland and send it to us, at your local post office. Please note that all returns are evaluated before being processed. If for any reason you need assistance with your queries, please email our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of the Company:
Crosscare Limited is an Irish Registered Company with a Companies Office Number of 172292 with a registered office at Broomhill Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. The Value Added Tax (VAT) reference for Crosscare Limited is IE/6572292/M.
The governing language of this website and any contracts that may be concluded herein and hereunder shall be the English language.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The governing law and jurisdiction of this website and any contracts that may be concluded herein and hereunder shall be the Laws of Ireland.
Technical Steps Required to Conclude On Line Contracts for the Products of the Company:
General Sales Terms and Conditions
Minimum Order Requirement: The COLIEF Infant Drops Product are shipped in a minimum order quantity of 1 unit.
Terms of Payment: Credit card
Transportation: Title to the Product sold passes to the customer upon delivery of the Product to the carrier whether shipment is by mail, or courier service. The responsibility of the Company for the Product ceases when so delivered to the post office or courier corporation. Extra transportation costs must be borne by the customer when special handling or routing is requested.
Shipping Claims: The customer is responsible for verification of shipments from the Company. The Company is not responsible for losses that may occur in the transportation of the Product. The Company is not responsible for collecting claims from the post office or courier corporations but when requested, the Company will be of any assistance possible to the purchaser/customer. Shipping errors and hidden damage should be reported to the Crosscare Customer Service Department within 3 business days after receipt of the shipment. Upon verification, replacement Product will be dispatched or credit issued.
Quality: Should the Product not meet labelled specifications, or upon recall, the purchase price of the Product and any transportation charges incurred by the customer will be refunded in full.
Defective Product: Defective Product or Product subject to recall do not apply to this policy.
Pricing: All prices and terms are subject to change without notice. In the event of price increases, every reasonable effort will be made to notify the customer of those increases prior to shipping. All invoices will show pricing in effect at the time of shipment.
Crosscare Limited Facebook Competitions
Colief Baby Care Facebook Page
Terms and Conditions:
- The competitions are open to everyone, with the exception of Crosscare employees, agencies employed by Crosscare and their immediate families. No employees, directors, members, partners, agents or merchandisers and their immediate family members directly connected to or in the employment of Crosscare, its subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising or promotion agencies may take part in the competition.
- Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated device or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize forfeited.
- Bulk entries will not be accepted. Only one entry per Facebook account is allowed.
- Entries will only be accepted from entrants over the age of 18.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winners are selected by chance, the selection will be under the supervision of an independent person
- Crosscare reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- All entrants must be UK or ROI residents.
- The competition period is 72 hours (three days), beginning from the moment Crosscare announces it on the Colief Baby Care Facebook page.
- Entries received after the closing date specified will not be eligible.
- The number and nature of prizes will be determined by community managers of the Colief Baby Care Facebook page according to the nature of each competition.
- The winners will be notified by a post including their name on the Colief Baby Care Facebook page, within two weeks of the end of the competition.
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of the stated end of the competition.
- The prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferrable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
- While Crosscare will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing entrants and winners, they give no warranties on the prizes.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Crosscare, the prizes will only be delivered directly to the named winners to the addresses provided.
- Crosscare owns the copyright in all materials and entries. By entering the competition entrants consent to the use by Crosscare of all materials entered, including photos to be used in online marketing materials and promotions by Crosscare.
- By entering the competition entrants consent to the sharing of their entry materials with third party sites associated with Crosscare.
- Crosscare will not be responsible for any materials or content which is defamatory, infringes any third party rights or is illegal or obscene.
- Entries must not contain content which belongs to any third party or in respect of which the entrant does not have consent to use and Crosscare will not be responsible or liable in any way in respect of such content.
- By uploading an entry to the Colief Baby Care Facebook page, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
- Participants should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about Colief. Crosscare reserves the rights to withdraw the prize in part or in whole if a winner fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Crosscare may at its sole discretion refuse to fulfil any prize.
- Crosscare will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with, this competition (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant; or
- the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.