Frosty mornings, hot water bottles, layers and dry skin. The cold winter season is well underway and this chilly weather can wreak havoc on our skin, leaving it tight and dry, but using nourishing and moisturising products can help to avoid this.
Incorporating Colief® Baby Face Balm into your little one’s skincare routine is the perfect way to lock in moisture and protect their little skin from drying, after frosty winter walks and outside play. Simply apply a small amount of the balm to your baby’s face, gently massaging the balm into the skin to protect, soften and moisturise dry and sensitive skin.
The balm is enriched with 100% natural ingredients. What goes into Colief® Baby Face Balm and why?
- Sweet Almond Oil – A naturally occurring seed oil with a long history of use as a skin moisturiser.
- Coconut Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids and proteins, nourishes and gently moisturises skin.
- Beeswax – Helps create a protective layer on the skin, helping skin to stay hydrated.
- Shea Butter – Contains antioxidant vitamins and triglycerides and is rapidly absorbed into the skin.
- Kokum Butter – High in omega-3 and omega-6, easily absorbed and helps to seal in moisture.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – A light moisturiser containing essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, which are thought to help hydrate the skin.
- Cocoa Butter – Cocoa butter lotion helps to replenish skin’s moisture and create a barrier to protect skin from moisture loss.
- Chamomile – Suitable for sensitive skin, chamomile also has a soothing aroma and skin conditioning properties.
For more information on Colief Baby Face Balm and where to buy, head to our website here.