Colief Multibiotic Drops
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FRIENDLY BACTERIA – contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LGG®, the world’s most documented bacteria strain, as well as Bifidobacterium infantis, a scientifically proven friendly bacteria for babies and children.
- COMPLEMENTS THE INFANT GUT – Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LGG® and Bifidobacterium infantis complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby’s digestive system.
- WITH PROBIOTIC STRAIN FOUND NATURALLY IN BREASTMILK – suitable for breastfed and formula fed infants from birth onwards and designed especially for use in new-borns, infants, and young children. Suitable for long term use.
- LIQUID DROPS FORMULA – easy-to-use drops; can give the drops directly to your baby or can be added to breast milk, infant formula, milk, or yoghurt. The drops can also be administered by adding onto the nipple prior to breast feeding.
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCT – Generally, probiotics are regarded as safe and are well tolerated.
See our Delivery & Returns page for more information
2 scientifically proven friendly bacteria for babies and children, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LGG® and Bifidobacterium infantis.
For breast-fed and formula-fed babies
No Artificial colours
How to use Colief Multibiotic Drops
Shake well until the bacteria culture is mixed evenly with the oil.
Hold bottle upside down and administer 6 drops onto a spoon.
Once per day, give the drops directly to your baby or add to breast milk, infant formula, milk, or yoghurt.
The drops can also be administered by adding onto the nipple before breast feeding.
It is not recommended to add the drops to water, juice, or hot food.
LGG and the LGG logo™ are trademarks of Chr. Hansen A/S
ISTILOS™ is a trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S