Colief Baby Face Balm
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Enriched with a unique blend of skin-friendly natural oils and butters including Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Rosehip Oil, Coconut Oil and Chamomile.
- SAFE AND GENTLE formulation to help nourish, moisturise, and protect sensitive your baby’s delicate skin, suitable from 3+ months (from the full-term date) for use on baby’s cheeks, chin, and nose (or wherever dry skin exists).
- NOURISHING BABY BALM – Use regularly as part of the baby’s routine. Simply apply a small amount of the balm to your baby’s face and body. Gently massage the balm into the skin to protect, soften and moisturise dry and sensitive skin.
- ABSORBS QUICKLY and has a non-sticky formulation, locks-In moisture for hours and protecting from drying.
- FREE FROM– Artificial fragrances, petroleum or preservatives and not tested on animals.
See our Delivery & Returns page for more information
Keeping It Natural
What goes into Colief Baby Face Balm and why?
Sweet Almond Oil
A naturally occurring seed oil with a long history of use as a skin moisturiser
High in omega-3 and omega-6, easily absorbed and helps to seal in moisture
Rich in essential fatty acids and proteins, nourishes and gently moisturises skin.
Rosehip Seed Oil
A light moisturiser containing essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, which are thought to help hydrate the skin.
Helps create a protective layer on the skin, helping skin to stay hydrated.
Cocoa butter lotion helps to replenish skin’s moisture and create a barrier to protect skin from moisture loss.
Contains antioxidant vitamins and triglycerides and is rapidly absorbed into the skin. It
Suitable for sensitive skin, chamomile also has a soothing aroma and skin conditioning properties
Free from artificial fragrances, petroleum, or preservatives
Not tested on animals
Colief Baby Face Balm – Testimonial
Does your baby suffer with very sensitive skin?
If you answered yes to the above and are looking for a product to treat your little one’s delicate skin, then we may have the answer for you.
Mum, Meggan is sharing a great product that she has found if your baby suffers with dry skin, or has very sensitive skin. As she was very keen to find a product that would work for her son.
Let’s see how she and her son found this product?