Colief Infant Drops are suitable to use from birth and can be used whether an infant is breastfed or formula-fed. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when preparing your infant’s formula.
|Feeding Options||Number Of Drops||How to Use Colief|
|Breastfeeding with Colief||4 Drops
|Using Colief with formula||4 Drops
|Making formula in advance using Colief||2 Drops
|Using Colief with ready-made formula||4 Drops
Top Tips For Dealing With Colic
1. Although it is distressing, the most important thing to remember if your baby is affected by colic is to remain calm.
2. Introduce a soothing routine around the time of the day when your baby’s colic is usually at its worst, this is typically in the evenings.
3. Keep a log of the times when your baby’s colic is at its worst – you may be able to find a pattern associated with any triggers, allowing you to understand better how to ease the symptoms.
4. Try a one-week trial of Colief Infant Drops to help diagnose whether temporary lactose intolerance could be the cause of your baby’s colic symptoms.
Become Part Of Our Community
Head on over to our Facebook page; you’ll find lots of beautiful baby photos and heartwarming stories shared by the mums and dads of our community. We also have lots of exciting competitions and giveaways for you to get involved in!
Read Our Blog
Whilst this Christmas period will feel a little different this year, and with lots of restrictions still in place, it’s important to make sure you are still getting out and about and enjoying your well-deserved Christmas break. That’s why we’ve listed out some of our top suggestions for beautiful spots across the UK for a
We all know colds are common this time of year, especially in children who have returned to school this year. Whilst most colds get better in about a week, it can take up to 2 weeks in small children, which can be unpleasant for you and your little one. Here at Colief HQ we have
Stuck for ideas on what to get your loved ones this Christmas? Why not try making your own Christmas gifts this year with a special touch from your little ones! Not only will it be a great creative activity for your family to get involved in, but will be a very thoughtful touch that your
1. Houghton, LA. Vieth, R. (2006) The case against ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) as a vitamin supplement. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17023693.
2. Infant and Toddler Forum (2014) Preventing Vitamin D Deficiency in Toddlers https://www.infantandtoddlerforum.org/media/upload/pdf-downloads/4.7_Preventing_Vitamin_D_ Deficiency_in_Toddlers.pdf.
3. Public Health England and Food Standards Agency (2014) National Diet and Nutrition Survey: results from Years 1 to 4 (combined) of the rolling programme for 2008 and 2009 to 2011 and 2012 https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/national-diet- and-nutrition-survey-results-from-years-1-to-4-combined-of-the-rollingprogramme- for-2008-and-2009-to-2011-and-2012.
4. Public Health England (2016) PHE publishes new advice on vitamin D. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/phe-publishes-new-advice-on-vitamin-d
5. NHS (2017) Vitamin D. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-D.aspxtings.